Plan to spend a whole day at Ross Farm Museum. There’s plenty for the whole family to see and do year-round!
Here are just some of the things you can do while visiting Ross Farm Museum:
- Visit heritage buildings such as Rose Bank Cottage, the home of Captain Ross’s family, dating from 1817.
- Chat with costumed interpreters as they demonstrate typical farm activities.
- Enjoy demonstrations of heritage skills and crafts, such as food preparation over an open hearth, candle making, and barrel making.
- See our heritage Animals.
- Tour our extensive exhibits of heritage agricultural implements.
Please note we are unable to offer wagon rides at this time.
For more information on what to expect during a visit to the museum check out our Know Before You Go page.