Here are just some of the things you can do while visiting Ross Farm Museum:
Visit heritage buildings such as Rose Bank Cottage, the home of Captain Ross’s family, dating from 1817.
- Chat with costumed interpreters as they demonstrate typical farm activities.
- Enjoy demonstrations of heritage skills and crafts, such as food preparation over an open hearth, candle making, barrel making, and ox shoeing.
- Meet our heritage Animals.
- Enjoy hands-on activities such as planting, candle making, woodworking, and much more.
- Take a nature walk along interpretive trails.
- Tour our extensive exhibits of heritage agricultural implements.
- Participate in special events throughout the year.
- Enjoy a wonderful wagon ride around the farm and alongside Lake Lawson 6 days a week (May - October, weather conditions permitting). You can also enjoy sleigh rides, weather permitting, during the winter months!