Here are just some of the things you can do while visiting Ross Farm Museum:
We are open Wednesday - Sunday from 9:00 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 4:00.
- Visit heritage buildings such as Rose Bank Cottage, the home of Captain Ross’s family, dating from 1817.
- Chat with costumed interpreters as they demonstrate typical farm activities.
- See our heritage animals including sheep, cattle, chickens, horses, and more!
- Tour our extensive exhibits of heritage agricultural implements.
- Enjoy our nature trail that travels alongside Lake Lawson.
For more information on what to expect during a visit to the museum check out our Know Before You Go page.