Here are just some of the things you can do while visiting Ross Farm Museum:
We will be open Wednesday - Sunday by booking only, time slots are from 9:30 - 12:00 and 2:00 - 4:30.
- Visit heritage buildings such as Rose Bank Cottage, the home of Captain Ross’s family, dating from 1817.
- Chat with costumed interpreters as they demonstrate typical farm activities.
- See our heritage animals including sheep, cattle, chickens, horses, and more!
- Tour our extensive exhibits of heritage agricultural implements.
- Enjoy our nature trail that travels alongside Lake Lawson.
Wagon rides take place daily! Notice: Due to high demand and current covid restrictions wagon rides are first come first serve and we cannot guarantee everyone will be able to get a ride.
For more information on what to expect during a visit to the museum check out our Know Before You Go page.