If you would like to try rug hooking, join us for an afternoon workshop to create a charming Ross Farm sheep. No previous hooking experience is required.
Time: 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Class size: minimum 8 and maximum 15
You will learn how to:
- “Pull” a loop
- Work with different types of fibres
- Finish and frame your project
The workshop fee includes:
- A kit with backing, fibres and a shadow box frame
- Expert instruction for hooking and finishing
- Use of a Ross Farm hook and hooking frame
- Afternoon coffee break
Deadline for payment March 1st, 2017
Registration Form - Download