Try rug hooking, join us for a 1-day workshop and create a beautiful hot pad with a traditional “Hit and Miss” background. No previous hooking experience is required.
Tuesday, February 14 or Saturday, February 18
Time: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Class size: minimum 8 and maximum 15
You will learn how to:
- Pull a perfect loop
- Determine the best height for your loops
- Space your loops correctly to avoid packing
- Hook straight lines, curved lines, and neat square corners
- Learn three methods of finishing your project
The workshop fee includes:
- A traditional burlap pattern and all the pre-cut wool strips you need
- Expert instruction for hooking and finishing
- Use of a Ross Farm hook and hooking frame
- Coffee breaks and a light lunch
Registration Form - Download